Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where y'all goin?

Hm... There be things a-packin! I'm going to Sacramento for a week or so. That means two seven hour car trips! Lucky I've got a stash that can hold up. Observe:


Yarn for trip. Including (in the bag) three different sock yarns, lace yarn, Fiesta yarn, needle kit and gratuitous pattern and bookage.


Here's the technology part of the ride. Note the DS with all games, PSP and Katamari game. Yay for rolling around and picking up kitties! It's the only cleaning I've done all week! I'm also taking the laptop and camera. Blogging on the road, anyone?

Finally, a meme. No one tagged me with it, I thought it was fun. Let's see how far I can get?


Meme is here

1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.
Making Things. Seriously intriguing things coming out of here, people! Just discovered today.

2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative.
Here's a site of a map of where the Knit Olympics folks live. Perhaps I can find a few on my trip!

3. An unusual or weird animal picture.

That's Cranberry, Casey's grandma's goat. He thinks he's people. He'll come up to the door and knock, expecting to be let in. He's also super friendly, as you can tell.


4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.
This one comes to mind. No one commented, but I got plenty of strange looks while I was taking pictures.


5. An idea you wish you’d thought of.
The Knitting Olympics or one of the fantastic patterns floating around, like Clapotis, Odessa or Jaywalkers.


6. Something you’d like to knit.
A sweater, no doubt. This one has been in my links since my old laptop!


7. A picture of something you consider beautiful

Okay, I don't think it's like outstandingly brilliant God Knew What He Was Doing beautiful, but I really like this picture I took recently. It looks almost enchanted to me. Too bad it doesn't lead anywhere good!


8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person
Yarn Harlot, no doubt. She's amazingly funny from her site and her books, I bet she's ten times that in person. There's a new book tour...


9. A blog of someone you have already met in person

Now that one's a toughie! Looks like I need to get out more. We'll, I'm hoping to get out and see the Black Sheep Gathering this year, and I know there's some folks from Knitting that post from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home