Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feeling Green

Green seems to be working for me this month:
Behold the swallowtail shawl! (IK fall 06?). I am seriously loving this pattern. It is just small enough to be portable, soft enough that I don't want to stop knitting with this yarn (Alpaca Sox), and on big enough needles that I am making certain progress (size 6). This is what I accomplished in a week filled with overtime and about one evening of knitting straight.

Don't you just love the color? There's only one rival I've found to it thus far this month:

I don't know who brought them in, but they have been brightening my work days ever since they bloomed. Hooray spring!


1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

It's lovely. Isn't Swallowtail a wonderful pattern?

Great daffs!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home