Monday, March 17, 2008

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors?

Blue, green and pink
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting! Love to knit. Also, beading.
3. What products do you really covet?
I love knicknacks, magazines, pretty much all those things you find at the store right by checkout.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Hmm. Well, I enjoy hanging out with friends and travel, but you can't really put those in a box. I do enjoy using my digital camera quite a bit.
5. Is there anything you collect?
Yarn? Does that count?
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
I'm a Libra and I was born in the year of the Monkey according to wikipedia.
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells?
Vanilla
…types of music and/or bands? I have a notoriously bad taste in music. Like a legendary bad taste.
…authors? I haven't really read anything that grabs at me recently. I loved reading Mario Puzo novels (The Godfather). But I adore magazines!
…animals? Dogs! I love dogs! Also, sheep (relating back to that yarn thing)
…places to shop? I like the Gap/Old Navy for clothes, and religiously shop at Target for just about anything else.
…season? Spring or Fall.
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Sock yarn- just about any kind. I'm really in a lace groove, so laceweight yarn is really nice. I sew some, but not a lot. Fat Quarters might be a good idea.
…candies or goodies? I don't really ever use candles, so maybe not them. I love candy! Especially that of the gummy/ chewy variety. And doubly especially the Haribo brand. Mmm, candy.
8. Do you have any wish lists?
9. Are you allergic to anything? Nothing that would be in the box, I hope! Although I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Sadly, no. :)
11. Anything else? My ravelry handle is kelbel. I'm very excited to swap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home