Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FO!

Do you see what I see? They are searingly bright, I hope you do! That's right, it's an FO! Take a closer look:


Nice socks!


Yeah, my feet rock!

Pattern: Jaywalker by Grumperina
Yarn: Blue Moon Socks that Rock "Fire on the Mountain"
Changes: Knit toe-up on 2 circs, first of all. Pattern linked above will guide you to a bevy of options for knitting this sock. Knit with Addi US 2's instead of recommended US 1's. This made only four total chevrons around the leg, with quite a few less stitches. That's okay, I wanted a larger stitch to show off the fancy, fancy colors. Also, I knit the top ribbing around the leg until I felt it was sufficient, so it's longer than the pattern states. But I don't care. I finally finished a Jaywalker!

Finally, pretty evening sky:

1 Comments:

Blogger textilejunkie said...

Socks so bright you gotta wear shades :-) Those look so nice!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home